Please click here for the announcement from Fund Partners – Brown Shipley.
Legg Mason Funds ICVC Martin Currie Investment Fund Announcement
Updated 20 June 2015 - Following the above announcement, this change has been approved by the shareholders and will proceed as planned.
Please see the below communication regarding the Standard Life Investments Announcement with additional supporting documents:
Standard Life Communication
SLI Mutual Funds GBP
SLI Mutual Funds EUR
SLTM Limited Funds
Ignis FM Ltd Funds
Scottish Mutual SMIM Funds
SLI Coverall Form *
* Please supply a signatory list with all coverall requests
Royal London Settlement Change Featured
Any dealing placed after today's VP will be settled within 3 business days.
There will be no funds with a T+4 settlement remaining on Royal London beyond Monday.
Threadneedle re-brand Featured
With effect from 30.03.2015, Threadneedle is re-branding its business as Columbia Threadneedle Investments.
The new global brand will represent the combined capabilities, reach and resource of Threadneedle and its US-based affiliate Columbia Management, offering clients access to the best of both firms and positioning the group for a greater share of global growth.
For more information please click here.
IFDS are moving the IP address for email services from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.
Most will not be impacted by this change, but if you happen to maintain a white list that controls inbound e-mail to your company then please add the new IP address to this list. Your I.T. department will know if this is part of your configuration. Also if you maintain your own DNS and it directs e-mail to the old IP address then this will need to be changed at the time that we carry out our change which is planned for this weekend (Sunday 8 March at 10:00).
The new IP address is already configured and is running in parallel with the current address so that changes can be checked. If you are impacted then the following technical information is applicable:
FOR ACTION BY IMPACTED THIRD PARTIES:
The DNS reference:
will change from the current address
to the new address
The new address is already configured, therefore testing can be carried out before the DNS reference is changed during February 2015.
- Clients who communicate via e-mail with IFDS
- Third parties who communicate via e-mail with IFDS
As you are responsible for your own infrastructure we can only advise of the appropriate actions that we can think of and this list may not be exhaustive:
- If Proxy servers are used that have a whitelist or bypass configuration, assuming a NAT is used in the configuration this will also need to be either duplicated for the new NAT or reconfigured at the time of the NAT change on the Internet
- If you have limitations on external DNS use and use your own impersonated DNS entries to access IFDS systems these will need to be reconfigured if the NAT address has been used and not the DNS references above